There are currently no job openings. When we are accepting resumes for any open positions, they will be listed here. Please send your resume and cover letter to PRA.HR@PRA.PHILA.GOV.
Working for the Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority
The Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority (PRA) seeks to recruit, retain and develop a diverse workforce. PRA offers rewarding and challenging opportunities to individuals interested in joining our team. Whether you have several years of real estate development, urban renewal or housing financing experience or are new to the industry, PRA offers employment opportunities that will help you to develop your professional and personal goals.
PRA is an equal opportunity employer. All hiring decisions are subject to federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, including immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance. Residency in the city of Philadelphia is required within six months of accepting a position at PRA.
PRA recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives including, but not limited to the following:
- Health and Wellness – PRA offers its employees and their dependents a choice of health plans and pays the majority of the health insurance premium. We also provide dental, and prescription insurance and vision reimbursement.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – PRA gives employees the opportunity to set aside money on a pre-tax basis and use these funds to pay for non- reimbursable health, dependent care and transportation expenses.
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance – PRA provides group life insurance with accidental death and dismemberment coverage in the amount of each employee’s annual earnings at no cost to the employee. Employees can also pay for additional life and AD&D insurance for themselves and/or their dependents.
- Time Off – PRA employees receive paid holidays and a generous amount of paid leave days.
- Flexible Work Schedules – PRA offers a flexible work schedule for all of its employees.
- Tuition Assistance – To assist employees with furthering their career aspirations, PRA will reimburse employees for career-related tuition expenses.
- Retirement – PRA provides a defined contribution pension plan and matches a percentage of the employee’s pre-tax contributions to the plan. Employees may also elect to participate in a 457 deferred compensation plan where they can contribute pre-tax or post-tax dollars to add to their retirement savings.